One Line New Year Jokes
Shared by :
On : November 5, 2017
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- My New Years resolution is 1080p.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
- What do you call always having a date for New Year’s Eve?
Ans : Social Security
- New Year’s is just a holiday created by calendar companies who don’t want you reusing last year’s calendar.
- What do you tell someone you didn’t see at New Year’s Eve?
Ans : I haven’t seen you for a year!
- New Years Eve forecast: Mostly drunk with a slight chance of passing out.